30 Minutes.... $20.00
There is a fair amount of evidence associating infrared sauna use to improvements in congestive heart failure and blood pressure. Furthermore, evidence exists that infrared saunas may help to ease chronic fatigue syndrome and chronic pain. A study reported in the journal Clinical Rheumatology explained that the use of infrared saunas helped to decrease pain and stiffness for patients with rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis. Infrared saunas can cause the body to sweat out toxins, burn calories and increase blood circulation.
Detoxification of the body can optimize the efficiency of the immune system. Toxins in the body can accumulate in the skin and the liver and sweating is one of the body’s natural ways to remove toxins…. As a result, detox helps avoid disease, prevent illness and improve general health and vitality. FIS heats the body from the core, therefore, it allows you to sweat up to 7 times more toxins than traditional saunas. Studies show that just 30 minutes can burn upwards of 600 calories! When using FIS core body temperature increases and the body works hard to cool it down which then causes an increase in heart rate, metabolic rate and cardiac output allowing you to burn calories while you relax. Cardiac improvement can be seen in congestive heart failure, and improved circulation benefits individuals with high blood pressure, sciatica, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins. FIS can help you maintain healthy levels of your stress hormones, like cortisol, thus leading to relaxation, better sleep and an overall feeling of being refreshed and rejuvinated. FIS works by deeply penetrating joints, muscle and tissues, which increase circulation and speeds oxygen flow. Many physicians recommend FIS for Pain Relief and to athletes for sports injuries, fibromyalgia, and other chronic pain syndromes.
When NOT to use Sauna's.
- If you are using any type drugs.
- If you have adrenal (kidney) suppression, or systemic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis (MS). Check with your doctor before using sauna.
- IIf you have an enclosed infection be they dental, in joints, or in any other joints. If you have joints that are chronically hot or swollen they may respond poorly to vigorous heat.
- If you are pregnant or think you are
- If you have metal pins, rods, artificial joints, or any other surgical implants Including silicone.
- If you are near the start of your monthly cycle using an infrared sauna will likely increase your flow.
- Hemophiliacs and anyone predisposed to hemorrhage (excessive bleeding) should NOT use a far infrared sauna.
- Obviously, if any conditions worsen stop treatment IMMEDIATELY.
- If you experience pain using a far infrared sauna, then sauna treatment is not right for you, although this rarely happens.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT to self treat any condition with Far Infrared Sauna treatment without consulting your doctor.
- Claustrophobic or simply don't like heat. :)